Physiotherapy In Toronto
We offer two fully equipped locations in Toronto to provide all of your Physiotherapy needs. One location at Bloor and Landsdowne, and a second providing Physiotherapy to East York at Woodbine and Danforth.
Synergy Physiotherapy at a Glance
The best in class Physiotherapy in Toronto, hands down.
Let us help you achieve your Physiotherapy goals.
You won’t be disappointment.
What is Physiotherapy In Toronto?
We get this question often. Maybe you were told by a friend, family member or doctor that you should get Physiotherapy but are unsure of what it may entail. Physiotherapy is a regulated health profession that provides treatment to people suffering from musculoskeletal, neurological and cardiorespiratory conditions. Synergy Sports Medicine has actually been nominated as one of the top Physiotherapy clinics in Toronto by the nationally recognized Top Choice Awards for 2020.
Physiotherapists are experts in the diagnosis and management of conditions within their area of practice and help alleviate physical pain, improve function and enhance performance for their patients.
At Synergy Sports Medicine you will start your physiotherapy experience with a 60-minute assessment where a thorough and detailed history and physical examination takes place. The physiotherapists at Synergy are uniquely trained to not only ask questions but to actually spend the time needed to listen to your answers to fully understand how your condition affects you and your life. After your story is heard and the examination is complete your physiotherapist will explain your condition to you in words you can understand and how they will go about helping you address it. From there a custom plan is made that factors in your goals every step of the way.
Why Choose Synergy Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation in Toronto?
We take your care seriously. From assessment to discharge the whole team at Synergy will ensure the highest level of customer service possible. Here are just a few of the reasons why Synergy Sports Medicine is ranked as one of the best in Toronto by our patients:
- Our easy to navigate online booking page makes booking appointments a breeze. You can easily view your therapist’s schedule from the comfort of your home or office and book available times that work for you.
- All treatment is carried out on a one on one basis.That means your physiotherapist is right there with you for the entirety of your session. No jumping from patient to patient. Their focus is solely on you and your recovery.
- Synergy Sports Medicine only uses private treatment rooms for all assessment and treatment. You will have the privacy you deserve to share your story without the fear of other people listening to your conversation.
- Synergy therapists are some of the most qualified in Toronto, many with post-graduate fellowship training in manual therapy, vestibular rehab, dry needling, acupuncture, and pain-science education just to name a few. Many are also clinical instructors within the School of Physiotherapy at the University of Toronto.
- We make patients active participants in their care. With a fully equipped gym, the therapists at Synergy Sports Medicine are able to show you strategies and exercises to help you manage your condition on your own with the goal of making sure it never becomes an issue for you again.
- We survey our patients and take their feedback seriously. We do all we can to ensure a 5-star experience at Synergy Sports Medicine.
Still Not Convinced Synergy Sports Medicine Is The Right Choice For You?
We understand how important choosing the right healthcare professional can be.
That’s why we are offering a 100% free 10-minute phone consultation with a registered physiotherapist to help answer your questions. All you have to do is fill out our contact form HERE and we will have one of our therapists call you back within 24 hours. It’s that easy.
Find A Specialized Team Member
All our staff sub-specialize to provide you the best care possible. Find the team member that’s right for you and your injury.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, We can’t wait to help.
2017 Danforth Avenue, Unit 101, Toronto ON M4C 1J7
Monday: 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Tuesday to Thursday: 7:30 am - 8:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Services at this location are currently limited to Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine.